Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#26660 by Tony Blasio
Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:16 am
Could we get the ability to change z-heights in the Properties Dialogue for Slabs & Polygons? I think this is a missing feature that is important to have included.
#26735 by Tony Blasio
Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:27 pm
Another Properties wish...

On the Associative Dimension Properties could we get access to the Dimension Line On/Off, arrows, and such? :?:

I am really getting used to double clicking on things to edit them and love the new capability, however, dimensions seem to be missing these things to make it a one stop edit space.
#26736 by Tony Blasio
Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:38 pm
OK one more for today. Could we get the ability to edit symbol attributes from the Properties Dialogue. This would be really sweet for editting that text. Just a thought... :wink:
#26739 by Michael Olney
Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:21 pm
Tony, I really like your suggestions for the Properties Dialogue improvements. One thought that I just had: when the double-click for properties is used and there are multiple entities stacked on top of each other, it would be nice to have a small dialogue open asking which entity we would like to select, or maybe have some way to cycle between the different entities.