Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#26780 by David Porter
Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:19 am
It seems in v12 that Scrive won't align to TTF fonts but it will to SHX fonts. Is there an update to Scrive to work with TTF fonts that I don't know about?

Scrive actually will do the alignment with TTF fonts but in the process, it also changes the font style to something else. Yet, when Identifying the changed font, DCAD says it is the same font but it sure doesn't look like the same font.
#26784 by wvar
Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:50 am
I don't know who makes the Align macro that I have. However, I am experiencing the same problem as your Scrive macro. A solution to this problem will be greatly appreciated.
#26786 by David Porter
Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:46 am
Since there are two align macros having the same problem with v12 but I still don't have the problem when I use v11 with the same Scrive macro, it would seem to me that something then changed in v12 that might be causing the odd font change behavior when trying to align.