Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#26859 by Bruce111
Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:41 am
Hi all,
I have some how hatched a number of joists on a floor plan when this should have been a SPB- Fill.
I have mistakenly copied a single hatch which now has a option in its properties menu with a SPB-Fill (yes/no) (this was set to yes in my case) I would just like the SPB-fill only as the hatch shows through on the pdf file.

I am confused as to the merit of this option as I now, I think have to go back and replace every joist with the correct SPB-Fill and I can not mask the hatch or SPB-Fills. Strangle I can turn on and off the Hatch only with the H in the SWOTHLUDFB and the SPB fill stay visible indication they are separate entities although I have no way of separating them. If I delete the hatch I deletes the SPB-Fill.

I hope you can see what I am talking about with the attached picture.

Can someone please have a play about with this option and report their findings. I may just be doing something wrong that can simply be corrected with the higher powers of other members.

Many thanks
Bruce.
#26860 by Bruce111
Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:59 am
Whoops, So that's what Del. Assoc is for. :oops: