Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#27077 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 am
Greetings,

I have some specific questions and comments on the symbols supplies with v12; the residential plumbing fixtures in particular:

I thought that all the symbols had been renamed? But, I think that the residential plumbing fixtures are still called BIPR1-8, etc. Can these be renamed with descriptive "English" names, please?

The two tub symbols are not accurate: they are 2'-5" wide -- which may have been some "builder's special" model at some point in the distant past; but most standard tubs are 2'-8" wide. The 5'-0 length is fine.

Also, there are 6' long tubs that are 3'-0" wide; and a few 5'-6" that are 2'-8" wide.

On an even more nit picky level; the supplied toilet symbols are inserted too far from the wall, and they are all compact models. So-called elongated models are not included at all, AFAICT.
#27081 by Ben at TJB Architects
Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:05 am
...and it seems to me that the Washer and Dryer should be shown inserted at least 6" from the wall.