Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#27809 by Michael Olney
Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Select "Insert" - "Reference File Management" - "Reload All" under the top menu. All Self-XREFs in the drawing have the layers (on/off) set according to the first Go-To-View.

Selecting a single Self-XREF by Ctrl+Right-click and then selecting "XREF Tools" - "Reload" doesn't cause this problem.

DataCAD 12.01.01.01
#27811 by joshhuggins
Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:34 pm
Michael Olney wrote:Select "Insert" - "Reference File Management" - "Reload All" under the top menu. All Self-XREFs in the drawing have the layers (on/off) set according to the first Go-To-View.
Confirmed, it's buggie for sure, but it set mine to the last selected GTV. Maybe that was just your last selected GTV?
#27821 by David A. Giesselman
Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:26 am
Not a bug, this is the way it is designed to work. Reload will reset the XRef's layer state to just as it would be when inserted. Refresh will retain their current layer settings.

Dave
#27870 by joshhuggins
Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:30 pm
Duh! :oops: Sorry I didn't even think or notice Refresh to remind me of that. Must have been ready to go home on Friday. :oops: