Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#28085 by godutithomas
Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:26 am
This is my first message so I don't know if this correct?
I had to replace my harddrive. I reloaded Datacad 11, but I was missing 2 toolbars 2DTL_win and 3DTL_win in program preferences, interface. Checking I found I had no SUP files as my partner has. I reinstalled version 11 with no difference.

Any suggestions?

Rick
#28090 by Miguel Palaoro
Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:24 am
godutithomas wrote:...I found I had no SUP files as my partner has. I reinstalled version 11 with no difference.

Hi Rick,

Version 11 has no more a folder named \SUP. It was replaced by another named \Support Files. The toolbars should be located on a sub-folder from this one, named \Toolbars.

As I can remember this both toolbars were usual in DC 10. They might be imported and converted to Version 11.
The format is now different, BTW, and are easier to handle.

HTH,
Miguel
#28099 by Jon C. Hubart
Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:11 pm
The Version 11 equivalent would be to set "Icon I" toolbar to "Draw" & "Icon II" toolbar to "Edit". Also you would want to have the "Context" toolbar turned on. With this setup you should get most of the tool options you are used to.