Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#2212 by Barry Evans
Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:10 pm
Since version 11 when printing sometimes the pen tables change to the same width. The saved pentable file also changes or doesnt load properly. I tried setting the saved pentable file read only but datacad crashed.

datacad 11.06.00
win xp pro

Thanks.
#2217 by Neil Blanchard
Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:24 am
Hello Barry & welcome:

Do you have your custom Pen Table loaded into your default drawing? Have you saved your custom Pen Table(s) as new files, or are you using the default name (DcadWin.DPF)?

There is an issue with the Pen Tables (that I think should be changed) and that is: you need to do a Save As before you make any changes to the Pen Table, since any changes you might make get saved -- even if you don't do a manual save.

Are you using the Plot Preview -- if not, you should, and this will prevent any "bad" plots. Also, I have Alt-P set up to open the Pen Table, so I can check it before I plot.