Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#2317 by craigj
Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:34 am
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the reference file manager in version 11.06. Xref's that have been added to my drawing display correctly, but do not show up in the manager. The manager has become useless. Any thoughts on what to do?

Thanks,
Craig
#2322 by joshhuggins
Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:42 am
What happens when you Ctrl+Right click on one of them, then select Xref Tools, Reference Manager?
#2323 by craigj
Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:55 am
Each of the Xref's are identified and displayed properly if I go to the manager that way. Thanks Josh.

Do you have any thoughts on how to fix the problem if I try to go to the manager through the insert menu?
#2324 by joshhuggins
Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:29 am
Does it happen in more than one drawing?
#2333 by craigj
Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:20 pm
It was doing it in every drawing I opened, but now it's going to make a liar out of me. Since trying what you suggested it seems to be working using the Ctrl button or going through the insert menu.

Thanks for your help.
#2359 by RParker
Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:37 am
Had same problem but mine got worse. I closed the file and tried to reopen. Would not open, got message "unable to open file: decompression error: 106". Very happy to have previous sessions!! I opened previous session and redefined the xrefs. Now all seems OK.
Am concerned about this happening again.