Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#2535 by DBrennfoerder
Sun May 08, 2005 11:33 pm
I just finished a very complex residential model with several angles and lots of windows. To keep the model simple and minimize unneeded lines when doing a 3d/hide for elevations, I made all windows and doors with slabs for door panels and glass, slabs with voids for sashes, window jamb/head/sill "frames" and door jamb/head/sills. In true elevation views, the edge of glazing should functionally be 4 lines, front and rear edges of the sash slab void and front and rear edges of the glass slab. Then, when I did a 3d/hide Typically, at least one side, and several times one side and the top or bottom, would not appear as a line at all. If the wall was rotated from true elevation view, all edges typically showed correctly, but if in true view, one edge often did not appear at all. Any ideas why?