Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#40284 by Mark Toce
Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:31 pm
It is my understanding that some users have experienced errors while using the dhShadow macro in DataCAD 12. I have been testing the macro here in our office and have not experienced any of the problems that have been reported to us. As far as I can tell, it is working properly except that Smart entities are not supported.

I would appreciate it if anyone who is experiencing problems with dhShadow in DataCAD 12 would assist me in troubleshooting. Please contact me via email (techsupport@datacad.com), or post a response in this thread, with answers to the following questions:

1. What version of dhShadow are you using? When you open the macro, the version information is displayed on the Info toolbar.
  2. What version of DataCAD are you using? Choose "About DataCAD" from the "Help" menu to get the exact version number.
  3. In what version did dhShadow last work properly?
  4. What version of Windows are you using?
  5. In what folder is DataCAD installed?
  6. In what folder is the dhShadow macro and its folder of support files stored?
  7. Are the macro, the support folder or any of the files within the support folder marked "read-only?"
  8. What steps are needed to cause a failure?
  9. What type of failure occurs?

Thanks!