Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#42006 by pkbldr
Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 pm
I just want to let everyone know my take on the Orlando training and User's Group meeting and send a large thank you to 'The Marks'. After a weather delay, they were able to go on with the show. I’d like to say thanks too for their obvious efforts to make the time spent as productive as it could be.

It was very nice to finally meet and put a face with the names. They make a very good team and are excellent hosts.

The preview of X3 was tantalizing to say the least. I'm personally lusting for the Smart Text we saw.

Though I could only stay for the morning session of the training, I came away with many new tools for my tool bag and a MUCH clearer grasp of the tools I thought I was using well. There's stuff in there I didn't even know about! Also MM showed us a use for 'Nearest' in the Object Snap settings. Very clever and I'll be using this often. (I won't steal his thunder here.)

It's very useful, to say the least, to get to spend time with the folks who create the software. All in all, time well spent. I can heartily recommend it.

Thanks again to Mark & Mark.
Toby