Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#4510 by Wolfgang2005
Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:00 pm
HEY JOSH I TRIED TO CHECK OUT YOUR FONT LIST BUT WHEN I OPEN IT UP WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE DOCUMENT IMAGING, IT SAYS ITS NOT A VALID FILE COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CHECK THEM OUT THANK YOU

STEVE
#4513 by joshhuggins
Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:28 pm
Hmmm. What version of Office are you using? I've opened it with the XP(2002) and 2003 versions of MS Office Document Imaging. Are you opening it directly for the website or downloading it to your hard drive? If your web browser is automatically opening it without a prompt, try right clicking on it and use the "Save target as.." option to save it to your hard drive, and open it from there. If that still doesn't work, let me know and I'll see if I can get it into PDF format. Adobe freaks out usually when I try to print it because of all of the fonts.
#4559 by Wolfgang2005
Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:28 am
HEY I HAVE WINDOWS XP 2OO2 FIRST I TRIED TO CHECK THEM OUT DIRECTLY OFF THE WEBSITE THEN I DOWNLOADED THEM AND NOTHING STILL COMES UP WITH THE SAME THING, EVEN WHEN I DO SAVE TARGET AS IT STILL DOESNT WORK. ARE THERE GOOD FONTS IN THERE IF NOT DONT WORRY ABOUT JUST TIRED OF USING SAME OLD FONTS THANKS

STEVE
#4564 by Wolfgang2005
Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:38 am
Sorry about that, like you said I am just so used to it.
#4567 by joshhuggins
Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:11 pm
Theres tons in there. Just to clarifiy they are True Type Fonts. Several are good looking architectual fonts. I think I will clean out some of the fonts that are similar to get the package size down. I'll post when I replace them both. If you want to downlaod the font package, unpackage it to a folder, you can use this font viewer to view the fonts in the folder.

Freeware Font Viewer