Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#59652 by mjscott
Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 am
My office finally just got new computers that run on Windows 7, and I got DataCAD 12 up and running on our computers (we a bit behind the times... I know). I started working on one of my files, and I was using the stretch command, and much to my surprise, when I went to use the "Prev / 2" distance for my next stretch those buttons weren't there! Can somebody tell me how to get those command put onto my new computer?

Thanks
#59653 by joshhuggins
Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:45 am
Do you have the most recent update installed? Looks like that would be version 12.08.04. The features you mentioned seem like they came out in version 12.07 per the Online Revision History File.
#59655 by joshhuggins
Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:34 pm
I hear ya! I have a cheat sheet I have to use for installs these days to make sure I get all the software, patches & office/employee specific tweaks installed before I hand it back over to our employees. It's hard to keep track of all that stuff for sure.