Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#59660 by Okcsailing
Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:31 pm
is there a setting to fix this? The 2D symbol for window has a nested symbol for window note.
note flips out rather then rotates around its center. Would really like it if forced to read from bottom. :) Easter is coming up?????
Attachments
question for Datacad users.jpg
question for Datacad users.jpg (36.92 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
#59662 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:50 pm
Marc:

If you edit the nested Symbol (the text) and change it from 3 individual lines to a single PText entity, your problem will be solved. Be certain to use Center/Middle alignment for the PText entity.

Regards,
Dave
#59666 by Okcsailing
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:43 pm
:shock: David nice try. for some reason I get 2 out of 4. once had 3 out of 4. but my machine refuses to do 4 out of four.

Here is 7 out of 8. David I am sure I am messing this up. I just thought I would add the other possible angles. I would think if they work the others should all so.
Attachments
Sure it will.jpg
Sure it will.jpg (75.79 KiB) Viewed 4961 times
#59667 by Okcsailing
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 pm
I am sending file in to support it is doing strange things. Screen and print do not match.