Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#65737 by CADwk
Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:46 pm
Hello,

I am drawing a site plan and cannot seem to find the length for a curved line I drew. I am trying to verify that the line has is the correct length, width and bearings.

Thanks in advance for the help,

CADwk
#65739 by joshhuggins
Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:50 pm
You can go to Measures, Arc Length, and pick the arc to get the arc length. I don't know how to get the input/output bearing points of an existing arc other than trying to input another line that would supposedly end at the same point, sorry. Maybe someone else might know how. Not sure what width might refer to.
#65740 by CADwk
Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:02 pm
Thanks Josh,

I use to be able to see more info when I clicked on a line such as bearings etc, however, now I can only see the length when I hit alt+X+ F3. The only information that shows up is the selected measurement. How can I see the x and y coordinates too. I t appears to be disabled.

Thanks
#65745 by joshhuggins
Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:53 pm
You have to set your angle type to Bearings to display bearings. This is how it's always been AFAIK.