Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#65919 by JustinMuratore
Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:49 pm
I want to toggle off the grids in ALL layers. Is there some better way than "TAB, [, ],... (rinse & repeat)". OK for 10 layers, not so good for 273 layers!
BTW, I'm still on 14.
#65922 by Roger D
Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:42 pm
or the grid menu? Set all (to make existing settings?)
#65926 by Paul Nida
Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:07 pm
Putting it in the grids menu might be alright, but I would prefer it in the Layer Manager. That way I could select any or all layers or a group of layers and turn them on or off at the same time. I think this would give more flexibility.
#65927 by jimgoodman
Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:09 pm
Paul Nida wrote:Putting it in the grids menu might be alright, but I would prefer it in the Layer Manager. That way I could select any or all layers or a group of layers and turn them on or off at the same time. I think this would give more flexibility.

YES PLEASE
#65928 by joshhuggins
Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:18 pm
Paul Nida wrote:Putting it in the grids menu might be alright, but I would prefer it in the Layer Manager. That way I could select any or all layers or a group of layers and turn them on or off at the same time. I think this would give more flexibility.

Yeah this makes the most sense I think.