Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#78546 by seasdes
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:24 am
Using latest Version of Datacad
I have inserted an Xref into a drawing and then Set a Hilight colour for all of the Xref. Only problem is that some of the text does not highlight as per my settings.
Any suggestions from out there?

ScreenShot00164.jpg

ScreenShot00165.jpg
#78547 by joshhuggins
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:48 am
The original TTF text is probably not set to Fill/Outline with current color, and is set to that purple color. I don't think there is a way to override that setting, and you would have to set the original text to use 'Fill/Outline with current color'. This should probably be added to the wishlist as a possible future option in the Ref Manager to override/inherit text custom colors.
Attachments
2020-08-11_003820.png
Last edited by joshhuggins on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
#78548 by seasdes
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:58 am
joshhuggins wrote:The original TTF text is probably note set to Fill/Outline with current color, and is set to that purple color. I don't think there is a way to override that setting, and you would have to set the original text to use 'Fill/Outline with current color'. This should probably be added to the wishlist as a possible future option in the Ref Manager to override/inherit text custom colors.

Thanks so much Josh. All text is displaying correctly now. :D