Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#8569 by RSYount
Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:49 pm
Giuseppe,
You would probably have to purchase a docking station. Attache the computer to the docking station and then the monitor to the docking station. Best of luck. :wink:
#8574 by joshhuggins
Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:25 pm
Should be able to plug it into the blue port on the left. Does this look like the back of yours?
#8575 by curtschultz
Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:41 pm
Don't forget most laptops have a blue "fn" you press along with a F_ button (mine is F4) to switch monitors to laptop monitor, laptop & a plug in or just a plug in monitor.
#8576 by joshhuggins
Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:42 pm
curtschultz wrote:Don't forget most laptops have a blue "fn" you press along with a F_ button (mine is F4) to switch monitors to laptop monitor, laptop & a plug in or just a plug in monitor.

Good catch Curt.
#8845 by architerp
Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:25 pm
Don't froget that when you plug that 21" monitor in your computer will be able to use both monitors, the laptop screen plus the addition monitor doubling your usable space.

I use mine to run DataCad and Sketchup at the the same time. Or, some ohter configuration of two programs so that I don't have to switch back and forth.