Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#998 by Gra09
Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:14 am
I have used the add-on Plot Macro without any issues for as long as I can rememeber in previous versions, however, now DCAD11 seems to be giving me problems. First, the macro seems to only work intermittingly. And when it does it still shows the file extension being .DC5 instead of .AEC. If anyone uses this and has had this problem or knows what the cause may be, please let me know. Thanks, in advance, for any help.
#1005 by Greg Blandin
Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:26 pm
Can you elaborate on what the SPlot Macro does...

Sounds like it does the same thing as the stamp option 11 offers.
#1007 by Gra09
Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:47 pm
The macro automatically updates the drawing with any combination of Plot Date, Time, Drawing Path & Name, etc. The stamp option is available in DCAD10 also, however, this stringline is automatically updated by using ALT-P. It is on hundreds of our drawings that we use and since we are converting them all to .AEC we need this string to update to the correct path and file extensions as well.
#1185 by David Ramey
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:00 pm
--Can you elaborate on what the SPlot Macro does...

Sounds like it does the same thing as the stamp option 11 offers.--

The 11 stamp option doesn't do scale but Splot does. I wish it did.