Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#1343 by sentinel_spain
Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:49 am
I'm working with Datacad X, and I would like to know as I can combine two walls, since with command of cleanliness of meetings it doesn't work correctly. Thank you very much for your help
#1346 by DBrennfoerder
Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:13 am
Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of help here. If you want to join two lines or pairs of lines at a corner, you can pick the "spray bottle" icon on the ARCHITECT menu, that brings up a number of options for angle intersection, t- intersection or cross-intersection for you to chose. For quick access, I usually used Alt-J to access two line trim. If you want to join 2 lines that are co-linear (like two lines end to end or with a gap) into one line, Alt-W gives you the "weld line" command. Hope that helps.
#1348 by sentinel_spain
Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:30 am
Thank you very much for your help. I am a beginner in this program; even I am practising with the principal commands of the architecture menu. Thank you for your welcome.