Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#40287 by wvar
Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Can someone please tell me where I can purchase DHShadow.
#40292 by Daniel Kaczor
Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 pm
David Henderson closed down dhSoftware about 3 or 4 years ago, and, none (?) of his software is currently available. I have several titles and thought I had purchased dhShadow, but, can't find it anywhere as yet. I think Evan had tried at one time to get the suite of macros for CheapTricksWare, I guess that didn't happen.

The last information I have regarding David is:

dhSoftware
P.O. Box 560
Springwood 2777
Australia

http://dhsoftware.com.au

info@dhsoftware.com.au

phone/fax 61 2 4751 9373

The website is dead, you may try to write or phone him.
#40295 by wvar
Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:41 pm
Thanks Daniel.

It confirmed my thoughts.
#71926 by dhs
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:15 am
Hi,
10 years later, you're probably not still looking for it! But the dhsoftware.com.au web site is now up and running again and there is a new Shadow macro available with most of the functionality from the original dhShadow.
Regards,
David Henderson.
#72260 by dhs
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 am
I am pleased to advise that there is a new version of my Shadow macro now available on the dhsoftware.com.au web site.

The new version supports casting shadows of most DataCAD entity types (except for the "smart" entities).

A video demonstrating the use of the new macro can be viewed at http://www.dhsoftware.com.au/shad11video.htm

A number of other fixes and minor enhancements have also been made to this version (most importantly, the shadows are now drawn in the correct direction - I had embarrassingly used dataCADs default anti-clockwise angle direction when adding the azimuth to the north direction in the very first version but this is now corrected).

There is now also a Shadow Lite version of the macro available. This has had some functionality removed, but features the addition of discreet configuration files that can be translated in order to display the user interface in another language without the need to rebuild the macro itself (not sure how many non-English speakers subscribe to this forum?).

Regards,
David Henderson