Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#62298 by Neil Blanchard
Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 am
Yesterday I set up 8 (out of 10) MW on my second monitor. Today I turn on my computer and started DataCAD, and when I toggled on MW (Control-W) and all 10 were stacked up on the left side of the main monitor (where they started), and they were all their original size, too.

It would be great if they remain clustered in a group when they are undocked, so they can be sized to fit the monitor all at once.
#62300 by Nick Pyner
Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:49 am
Some hiccup in the system?

The windows should come on if and as they were in the last operation. This applies even if the drawing file is different, to the point where, if you have two files open in the same session, the setup for one is carried through to the other. I find this last a bit strange but I wouldn't want anything to change.
#62468 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 am
Today, when I toggled on the MW, the Window 0 was moved to the upper right corner of the left (main) monitor, rather than the position near the upper right corner on the right (secondary monitor). But, all the other 9 MW were in their correct places.