Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#62664 by stephen11962
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 pm
Older eyes straining harder to read info on Layer Manager: Is there a way to increase font size in the Layer Manager? (This is problem that has become critical with increasingly finer resolution of monitors.)

Stephen
#62669 by joshhuggins
Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:55 pm
It's driven by the windows font & display settings I believe. I would start by trying to adjust the Display settings. It can be found by right clicking on your desktop, Personalize. Then pick Display on the lower left corner. It will adjust the display for all your programs so make sure your happy with the adjustments. You can also use the Set custom text size (DPI) option to fine tune the scaling.
display.png
display.png (95.6 KiB) Viewed 5752 times
#62671 by joshhuggins
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm
Hmmm sure enough, seems all the dialogs suffer from this. Bummer.
#62677 by stephen11962
Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:49 pm
Josh
I fooled around with the Windows display and changing font sizes. It does solve some of the same problems I have in reading Window Explorer windows, but I must say that MS's system for managing the display properties is overwhelmingly clunky and getting things to look coherent is too time consuming.

Mark
I am not sure how many others share my complaint, but I will ask anyway: Wishlist item? DataCAD is pretty good about changing fonts elsewhere in the program.

Stephen