Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#63413 by Tiffany
Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:03 pm
When I right click an XREF or select Reference File Manager from the menu, the manager doesn't display.
The issue resulted from turning off my dual monitor, I typically had the file manager active on my second screen.

I was able to get it back on screen by turning on the manager, pressing ALT+SPACE, then S and finally using the arrow keys to bring one edge of the manager onto the main screen enough that I could grab the header to move it.

Just wanted to share my experience as I searched for this issue on the forum and didn't see one started.
#63415 by Mark Toce
Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:38 pm
Another method you could use to resolve this issue is to press and hold [Ctrl]+[Shift] while clicking on "Reference File Manager" in the Insert/Reference File Management pull-down menu. This keyboard sequence -- holding down [Ctrl]+[Shift] at the same time as opening the dialog -- forces DataCAD to open it in the default position. This works for most dialogs throughout the program.
#63416 by David A. Giesselman
Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:40 pm
Tiffany:

Should this happen again, just hold down the [Ctrl]+[Shift] keys when invoking the dialog. This will force it to open in its default position on the primary monitor.

Regards,
Dave