Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#63601 by dennisnorton
Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:13 pm
These are probably very basic, but for some reason I am either misinformed or becoming braindead very quickly in my later years...

1. I thought the 3d symbols, such as cars, etc., would render in colors... I can't get them to show in anything but white, no matter if I assign the layer a material, color, or what ever.

2. In OTC, how do I zoom up close? I can't seem to get close enough to see any details on the building.

I am trying to do a basic exterior elevation, rendered, for a client... This has turned into a much more time consuming task than I had anticipated.
#63603 by Mark Bell
Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:31 pm
Hello Dennis,

Are you trying to use Quickshader, Sunshader or O2C to 'render'? If the image is all white check if you have render by layer or render by materials set and change to the opposite to what it's current set to.

To zoom close in O2C, click and hold the right mouse button then drag the mouse towards you and the model zooms closer.