Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#63674 by David Porter
Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:31 am
Prior to v16, I thought that after I viewed a certain orientation and zoom level with o2c and then went back into the DCAD drawing and then returned to o2c, that it returned to the same view point and zoom level where I had left it before. I cannot seem to get that to work the same with v16. Is there a setting somewhere in the o2c menu or elsewhere to get o2c to return to the previous view by default?
#63675 by Mark Toce
Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:21 am
Click on the "View" pull-down, choose "Rendering" and then pick "Settings." On the "General" tab, check the option labeled "Remember last view," and then click OK. The object viewer will now remmeber the last view, and open to it the next time you launch it.
#63676 by David Porter
Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:51 am
Ah, that's the ticket. Thanks, Mark. Now, what do I do with the gobs of loose hair that I pulled out from trying to get that view return thingie working?