Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#64254 by GARY247
Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:03 pm
Is there a way to know what the color palate is for a drawing? When I go to preferences all it lists is the path and not the individual color pallets. When I print from my office computer the prints are coming out lighter than if printed from another computer in the office using the same standard office pen table.
#64255 by Neil Blanchard
Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:34 pm
In the Plotter menu click on the F6 Pen Table button - that shows you the pen table that is loaded in a drawing. If your local copy of that .DPF file is different on the two computers, then you'll get different results. Copy the one you want from one DataCAD 16/Support Files/Pen Table folder to the other, or edit the one to match the other.
#64256 by joshhuggins
Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:35 pm
To check your color palette, go up to Tools, Color Palette. The color palette shouldn't be a factor if your printing using the same pen table settings. Different drivers/OS for the printer could be doing it. Can you verify if the prints are still different if printing to PDF's using Datacad's Preview, Save As PDF tool and see if the PDF's are visually lighter there also?