Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#64855 by RVELAS2000
Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:24 am
Some of my Datacad files are not being listed alphabetically. I tried uploading a pic but it exceeded the file size. Any ideas what is causing this?
#64856 by MtnArch
Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:53 am
Check how your sorting is set to - is it by date or file size instead of alphabetical?
#64857 by RVELAS2000
Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:09 am
Since 9/16/14 I have created 6 new files. They are all being listed at the top by date instead of alphabetically. Don't know what happened because I didn't change anything. Not sure how to get it to list them alphabetically again.
#64858 by joshhuggins
Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:13 am
Right click in the middle of the File Open dialog, and pick View, Details if it is not already set. Then at the top of the file list Click Name to sort by Name. Might have to click twice to sort Ascending vs. Descending. Once Set you can then again right click, View, and set another view preference for the size of the icons if you wish.