Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#69070 by Stuart Jackson
Fri May 27, 2016 11:01 am
Here's something I doubt anyone's had a reason to notice.

I'm working with a guy who's still on v11, he gives me a copy of the same file to do my portion on the work. When finished I Clipboard Copy my layers back to his original, using AZ, and mine come back in to the right and up about a 2.5 times the sheet dimensions away?

Here's the details, I get his v11 file then work in v16 and save as a v11 file again before opening both on his PC to migrate back the layers to his original. Was the location of "Absolute Zero" moved at some point between releases or is the "Save As v11" the culprit?

Just curious, doubt I'll ever have to worry about this except when working with this one guy.
#69079 by Stuart Jackson
Sat May 28, 2016 9:44 am
That was the only reason I could think that things were moving, that or the save as v11 was doing something but that didn't seem likely. Well the guy is upgrading to 18 soon so it won't be an issue much longer. Thanks for the input.