Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#69629 by GuyS
Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:52 pm
I am creating a gable using the 3D vertical slab function. The object will be a gable separating work stations in a commercial project. At present the only way I can add a radius "fillet" to the corner of the vertical slab is by rendering the slab to a 2d image and then filleting the corner. I have many gables to do so being able to do this in 3D would be much better and faster. Perhaps someone has done this and can suggest a way to do it?
(10.17 KiB) Downloaded 568 times
#69631 by joshhuggins
Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:14 pm
I've given up on slabs for the most part and stick with using polylines and tilting them up in place.
#69632 by GuyS
Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:30 pm
Hum. I'd like to try that. I'll see if I can figure out how to tilt them up....thanks Josh.

Oh and by the way did my pdf come through? Should I use jpegs instead as attachments to my posts?
#69634 by joshhuggins
Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:56 pm
PDF worked fine, had to download/open it but it worked. Glad to see we can attach PDFs now.