Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#65262 by Neil Blanchard
Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:01 am
Hi,

I am finding the when I have the NewPlywood linetype next to a solid line that is the face of the plywood - I cannot select the solid line. This is particularly odd since the NewPlywood linetype is defined at it's center.

How can I get this to work better?

On a related point, did the object snap distance change in v17? It seems like it has tightened up.
#65263 by joshhuggins
Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:15 pm
I made a new linetype years ago that is based on newplywood but is missing the outer edges that makes offsetting individual lines used for the face of the playwood much easier. Sure you could whip one up or you can get mine in one of my linetype packs.
#65264 by Roger D
Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:27 pm
Neil Blanchard wrote: NewPlywood linetype next to a solid line that is the face of the plywood - I cannot select the solid line. This is particularly odd since the NewPlywood linetype is defined at it's center.

I just set the plywood line type to a little smaller than the width, for 3/4" plywood, my spacing is ..22.