Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#65988 by matt waters
Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:42 pm
hi, i am trying to open a bitmap i have put into my job on another computer but just pops up with the outline box.
i can get one bitmap to work on 2 computers but not the third. i also have another bitmap that will only open on one computer.

these bitmaps are on a shared drive. any help here would be great. we are taking the same bitmap from the same drive.
but can only see it on our on computers but not anyone elses. the bitmap display button is on all computers too.

please help....
#65997 by Clay Rogers
Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:26 pm
Make sure that the display of bitmaps is enabled in the drawing. Go to the Display menu, and look for "Bitmaps" at the bottom of the menu. If it's off, turn it on.
#66001 by joshhuggins
Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:18 pm
Is the actual path to the file the same on all the systems?
#66002 by matt waters
Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:59 pm
bitmaps button is on.
im pretty sure all the paths are all the same. the bitmaps are in the same folders on each computer.

i have manage to get my old ones to upload. so i have 2 out of 4 that work. just cant seem to get these other 2 too work
any ideas?
#66004 by wvar
Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm
I like your Avtar Clay. How true :lol: :lol: :lol: