Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#67138 by joshhuggins
Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:11 pm
Is there a way to set the size/oversize lap for 2D sliding doors?
#67143 by REX PEET
Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:16 pm
Changing the angle will change the overlap. 45 is a good number. I guess the size of the door depends upon the opening size; each leaf being half the opening size.
#67144 by joshhuggins
Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:33 pm
Thanks for the reply Rex, I now realized what I asked for wasn't what I needed to ask. :lol: I did know that the amount the door is open is the angle value, but say the value is set to 0 so the doors are closed the doors are not drawn at 1/2 the opening distance, they are a bit larger so they lap each other still even when fully closed. I guess what I needed to asking for is what determines the door sizes since it's clearly not 1/2 the opening which makes sense since you wouldn't want the door edges right next to each other when closed. I didn't know if it was something we could set, or if there was a standard size that was being used that I may not be aware of. Thanks again.