Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#69205 by majorstefan
Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:14 pm
Hi, I have DataCAD 17 LT running on Windows 10. When zooming in and out with my mouse wheel I sometimes get a crazy amount of zoom with one 'click' of the scroll wheel. I have found a temp fix for this by Alt TAB out of DataCAD, then immediately Alt TAB back to DataCAD. This issue arises every 5 or so minutes. My mouse douse not go crazy on an other software. Any thoughts as to what might be happening?

Mouse is Logitech M305.

Cheers,
#69223 by Roger D
Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:40 pm
I have a new Performance MX on my Win 10, 18.03.00 and same issues in most all programs.
Sometimes moving the mouse causes the screen to scroll.
#69226 by David A. Giesselman
Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:00 pm
Roger D wrote:I have a new Performance MX on my Win 10, 18.03.00 and same issues in most all programs.
Sometimes moving the mouse causes the screen to scroll.

I have the same issues with my MX Master. I blame (the inherently dodgy) Logitech software. Just moving my mouse in Chrome occasionally causes the Zoom level to change. Yes, it's annoying.

Dave
#69464 by majorstefan
Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:58 pm
Sorry I did not reply. I thought I would get emails alerting me of your posts. I did not.
I too started to notice it happening in all programs so looked to the logitech Set Point software, there is an option to have smooth scrolling. I disabled that and have had 24 hours of no crazy zooming. Hopefully this is the issue. I am curious if this solves the other posters problems as well.

Thanks to all of you for your input.