Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#68344 by Neil Blanchard
Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:53 pm
I have a question. I did something unusual - I started a new drawing from scratch, using a default drawing that is our office "standard". Usually, we start with a DWG we inherited from a previous project, or a CAD drawing that was "traced" from a scanned blueprint, or something like that.

I drew the floor plan, and then started a section drawing, and XRef'd the floor plan into it. And I see 4 little + that are included in the extents:

XRef Issue - 01.png

What are those from, and how can I make them go away?
#68345 by joshhuggins
Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:07 pm
Can you identify what they are in the main file? Symbol insertion points maybe? I've had DWG block/symbols that have had their insertion point not ignored like our symbol insertion points for extents before. End up having to explode, and if needed as symbols still, create a new symbol and then replace the other symbols with the new symbol.
#68354 by Mark Bell
Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:57 pm
They could be the origin points of hatch patterns. Try turning Hatch Origin (S1) off in the Display menu and see if they go.