Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#71663 by GARY247
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 am
I have a drawing with multiple xreferences (9). Other than hitting the hot key "U" is it possible to hit the escape key to just regen the screen. Hitting the "u" key is time consuming when you have multiple xreferences and quite often half of the xref disappears when going from one function to another and I cannot get it back unless I refresh the xreference in question or hit "u". I looked in the ini file but did not see anything that referenced the escape key.
#71665 by GARY247
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:53 am
I at one time changed the ini file so that when I hit the refresh key "u" it refreshed all the xreferences. When I have a file with multiple xreferences they disappear just by zooming out and then I have to hit the refresh key to get them back. I want to change this back to the default setting where I refresh xreferences manually only I do not remember which line to change to false. I am thinking a screen refresh would be quicker regeneration that refreshing the xreference.
#71666 by joshhuggins
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:14 pm
Think you want to change
Code: Select all[XREFS]
XRefs Auto-Refresh on Regen=FALSE
; If TRUE, all XREFs will automatically Refresh when you regenerate the display list by pressing the [u] key.