Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#79066 by ChrisHartman
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:21 pm
Silly question really...but just for kicks I'd like to replace the grey background that is present while the program is running but no file is open with another color, or an image. I've been through the preferences and saw nothing. I imagine its gotta be in the code somewhere.

Has anyone picked this apart just to see? Is something like that an easy change once you find it or is it a situation where a change means re-compiling the code (If I sound like a programming idiot, its because I am) :)

I clearly don't want to break it or have to reinstall if I mess it up. Just looking for an easy way to have it match a theme when at idle and not minimized.

Thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-11-18 171942.jpg
#79068 by joshhuggins
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:41 am
Attachments
You can double click the registry file in this zip file to load the Datacad Dark Mode presets as shown above before running Classic Color Panel to load the colors shown above.
(692 Bytes) Downloaded 422 times
2020-11-18_231730.jpg