Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#70963 by Nick Pyner
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:39 pm
It's half past six in Boston and I can't see anything, but I guess I'm the first to say something.
Should I be looking somewhere else?
Oh, gawd, Facebook. Now what?
#70964 by Nick Pyner
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 pm
Congratulations, Neil!

I finally got it sorted, I got rid of facebook on the phone and I haven't bothered with sound on my desktop for years! God only knows how long that show x-y has been there. One of the problems of using DataCad's keystrokes and shortcuts instead of mousing about is that you don't notice when a new menu item shows up.
#70972 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:41 am
I think we need to try a two-way video stream - this might take two computers on each end, or it might be possible to have two browser windows open. Sound feedback could be a challenge, so maybe sound would have to be muted on one or the other location?

If someone can monitor chat / comments from the other location, that might be good enough to have quasi two-way communications.
#71263 by artmanvt2000
Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 am
Neil, thanks for doing this. Please keep me posted when you will be doing the next one. Being in Northern Vermont, it makes it a little tough to get down to the meeting in Mass.
#71264 by artmanvt2000
Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:31 am
What was the name of dwg file viewer you guys were using?