Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#49478 by joshhuggins
Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Just found this one in X3, don't know if it is in the earlier versions or not, but if you hit Insert on your keyboard while the layer manager is active, it inserts a new layer above whatever layer is currently selected which is the oposite of if you use the New button in the layer manager and it inserts a new layer below the currently selected layer.
#49479 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm
Sorry Josh, it's been there. :wink:

You guys are slowing down on finding all the little "gifts" that get slipped in. I guess I should really start writing this stuff down and post some "treasure maps" when a new release gets posted.

Dave
#49480 by Roger D
Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm
I just sent in a wish list that kinda related to this.
#49487 by Michael Olney
Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm
I recall Dave mentioning about this back in v12 (maybe BETA? Can't remember for sure right now). It's a nice feature and, Dave, it could be nice to have some of your "treasure maps".
#49488 by MtnArch
Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 pm
Maybe Dave should give us some hints and we have a "DC Treasure Hunt"? The prize(s) would just be finding them!