Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#50554 by joshhuggins
Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:27 pm
If you haven't taken a look at the X3 manual, your in for a treat! It's been getting a great refresh. The PDF has much better hyperlinking, complete bookmarking, updated diagrams, a 2 column index vs. the old 3 column index which allows for longer descriptions which helps finding what your looking for faster, and some other new goodies. Check it out!
#50611 by Roger D
Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:23 pm
looked at it.
what is up with all the "Pro" in red through out?
#50613 by David A. Giesselman
Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Roger D wrote:looked at it.
what is up with all the "Pro" in red through out?

Roger:

Because both DataCAD LT and the full (Pro) version of DataCAD now share a common manual, Pro refers to features not available in DataCAD LT.

Dave
#50614 by Roger D
Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:09 pm
David A. Giesselman wrote:Because both DataCAD LT and the full (Pro) version of DataCAD now share a common manual, Pro refers to features not available in DataCAD LT.
Dave

That's what I guessed, but seems like no where else DataCad is refered to as the PROfessional version, and I didn't see a disclaimer in the front, but didn't read it word 4 word.
#53150 by joshhuggins
Tue May 03, 2011 11:12 am
It's not working in the full version of Adobe Acrobat? Have you tried Adobe Reader? It's working here on PDF XChange Viewer.
#53283 by David Ramey
Fri May 20, 2011 2:29 pm
It's not working on the basic version (Acrobat X 10.0.3) that reads and writes. I have to have this to be able to do multiple plotting on Win & Pro 64 bit with our Xerox 6204 as there is an issue with the driver on that utility called BT Plot assistant. If DataCAD would put multiple pages into one file, I probably wouldn't even need it, but it does work pretty well for that without changinging vector data to bitmap and so on like the free PDF writers out there.

I believe there is a bug in that PDF file because I don't have this problem with other PDF's hyperlinks. I'm thinking DataCAD must have used a non Adobe writer to create the help file. I tried to Edit it and re-save it but it's locked down.