Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#283 by MtnArch
Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:42 pm
Looking at another question (different section of the forum) I was playing with associative dimensions.

What I found was that if you enter a negative number to the text height (or the aspect, for that matter) it will shift your dimension text to the right of the (normal) center alignment by that number. For example, if you enter a height of -6" it will shift the dimension text to the right by 6"!!

Not sure if this helps anyone ....
#344 by TheNextStepp
Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:07 pm
That sounds interesting, I will have to check that one out. Coarsegold huh? Well thats where my mom lives, kinda funny to find someone so close to where I am. :o
#350 by MtnArch
Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:29 am
Well, it would REALLY be funny if your mom lives where we do ... in Yosemite Lakes Park!!

It's always amazing to me to find out how many Dcad'rs are around ... since so many of us do more lurking in the forums (both here and in Dbug)!