Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#70771 by joshhuggins
Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:16 pm
I usually just Ctrl+Right Click, Xref Tools, XClip Xrefs to edit their clip cubes. I would do this over and over for each xref I needed to adjust. I never noticed in the Information toolbar that it says you can 'select another xref' to pick another xref to xclip/adjust. I accidentally missed my intended xref and clicked on another xref and the xref selection changed. Cool! I would normally just re-ctrl+right click on the next xref I wanted to edit. It's just something small, but that really does speed things up when you have a bunch of xrefs to update clips on. Thanks!
#70774 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:32 pm
Really? You just now noticed this? Do I need to change certain prompts to be BOLD flashing dialog boxes? ;)
#70775 by MtnArch
Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:52 pm
Nah ... just flashing icons that say "Josh - look here!!"

:lol:
#70776 by joshhuggins
Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:11 pm
Well if Dave didn't make so many different ways to do the same thing! :wink: Hey look a squirrel!
#70789 by David Porter
Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:01 pm
OMG, if I had a mouthful of coffee when reading Josh's last post, it would have been all over the keyboard. Too, too, funny.