Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...

Would a internet based repository for toolbars be useful?

67%
N/A
33%
#8195 by Tony Blasio
Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:19 am
Would anyone contribute to such a repository? Would anyone be willing to host one?

I was just thinking that if anyone wanted to trade custom icons and toolbars I would be happy to trade. That said it would be great in my opinion if anyone wanted to host a site we could just send one person ZIP files and they could put them out for free download.

Any thoughts? If anyone does want to trade send me a private message with your e-mail and we can arrange it. I am one of those types who never seems to be satisfied with mine or always looking for fresh ideas.
#8206 by joshhuggins
Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:31 am
I had an area on my first site for toolbars and icons. I just have not recreated it on my new forum based site. I'll set it up this week. If anyone has any ideas let me know.
#8207 by joshhuggins
Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:33 am
O.K. I had already set it up, must have forgot. It's been a little hariy with the new kid and we are getting ready to move again. Anyway I unlocked it so anyone can post code bits there. I'll add my stuff back soon. Enjoy!

Edit: For icon hosting or ziped files, email me the files for now, and I will post them. I will work on the attachement mod for the forum soon.

dd@hugginsfam.com
#8211 by Tony Blasio
Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:33 pm
Thanks Josh. I will have to get you a zip file shortyl. :D