Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#906 by joshhuggins
Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:38 pm
You can now download all 300+ isometric details from the Simpson Strong Tie CD converted to DSF format from my web site in the symbol area.

Also comming soon, I have a very cool toolbar and symbol directory structure about 70% finished which will also be on the website soon. It is color coded to match the Simpson catalog. Here's a early screen shot.
#930 by RPadgett
Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:49 pm
WoW! very nice...
#933 by joshhuggins
Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:10 pm
#1103 by RPadgett
Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:17 pm
well... both actually, but I specifically meant the toolbar that you are creating.
#2631 by AT2
Mon May 16, 2005 9:54 am
hey, thanks for the download... I am not sure how much I will use them.. but better have it then not have it. It is very cool of what you do there. I will share all my download w/ my co-worker in my office.

I like the color background idea... but I don't think we will able to use it in our office. Cause we want to set everyone up w/ the same setting, so if we need to go into someone computer, we can easy to just sit down and start drafting. We are not allow to set up persoanl setting anymore.

when is the next debug meeting, I miss the last one due to work. My big project just get finish last week. I can start to take more time to check out the site and see what I miss in the last few weeks.

thanks again

AT