Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#1318 by juve
Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:13 pm
I know you guys are based in Avon, Connecticut but I was wondering if you guys plan to give some training or seminar in the central valley (California) more likely in Fresno, CA, I am interested in attending any if given here locally
#1322 by joshhuggins
Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:08 pm
Hey another Fresno Datacad user! There was talk of a Datacad class at the Clovis Community College but I don't know if it ever got off the ground. Alan any advice here? For now I would just ask questions here in the forum, that is your best bet for now. There is a Datacad users group here in Fresno, but it rarely meets I think.
Last edited by joshhuggins on Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
#1378 by MtnArch
Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:04 pm
juve wrote:I know you guys are based in Avon, Connecticut but I was wondering if you guys plan to give some training or seminar in the central valley (California) more likely in Fresno, CA, I am interested in attending any if given here locally

Hi, Juve -

Thanks, Josh for responding quickly!

Yes, Roger Boling and I had looked into co-teaching a Dcad class for the Clovis Adult School, but found that it would have cost us each about $8,000 to get the required credentials and would have paid about $500 each. Unfortunately the state has shut the door on non-credentialed individuals like us that want to help out.

I haven't called a San Joaquin Valley User's Group meeting in some time but have been thinking that we may want to sometime in the future - even if it's just to catch up on what's going on in the Valley!

Juve, Roger and I are always available to help out answering any questions that we can, and if we can get enough interest together we may try to put together another users group meeting.

Feel free to let me know!