Found a hidden feature or want to share a time-saving shortcut? Let us all know...
#42543 by GuyS
Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 pm
Although I notice the internet has "3D dentist chair" files available for AutoCad, I am reluctant to buy them since they not work with DataCad. Is there a source for DataCad 3D commercial type files? Any information on Cheap Tricks seems to imply they are more for residential type projects. Specifically I need a dentist chair.
Thanks
#42555 by artmanvt2000
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:24 pm
Have you tried the Sketchup website? You can import Sketch files into Datacad. You can also try the CAD Block Exchange Network. It is free, but looking around can take a while, because the search doesn't work. Here is the website: http://cben.net/
#42557 by GuyS
Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 pm
They're perfect! Thanks so much for your help guys.

Man what a great program DataCAD is. It is not just that it is a powerful yet easy program to use.... but there is also such a great community of users!
#49255 by Guest
Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 am
thanks for sharing :)