Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#73265 by GARY247
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:50 pm
I got a new computer so I am loading versions 18 and 19. I was successful with 18 but 19 gets to line types and symbol files that don't seem to existing in the exe file so the program dumps out and does not install. The tech person put version 20 on which I took off and I did a repair on 18 to make sure everything was there. When I go to install I have said both yes and no to import stuff from 18 to no avail. Anyone got any ideas how I can get 19 to install?
#73266 by GARY247
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:26 pm
Update on getting 19 to load. I tried the custom application and clicked all of them except for one and was able to get it to install. I then did a repair on the program to make sure I had everything and it seems to work. After I uninstalled 20 there were a bunch of files left over and I put them into an old folder. Can I assume that I can dump these?