Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#75938 by Lars
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:53 am
So, I'm having an issue with the Hatch Pattern Manager. Each time I change the Angle to say 45 deg... it changes to an odd angle. Why wont DC accept my input for this?

Thanks!
#75939 by Lars
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:59 am
In fact, it also seems to happen any time I click out of the box. Regardless of what I input (and even if I dont input anything.) I click in the angle box... and immediately click out... the angle changes to a new odd ball angle.

I'd meant to cut and paste some of the angles here as examples... but DC wont let me Ctrl+C out of the dialog box either... (Why is that? Shouldnt Ctrl+C be basic code for any modern computer program?)
#75944 by joshhuggins
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 am
Lars wrote:. . .Each time I change the Angle to say 45 deg . . . it changes to an odd angle. . . . . I click in the angle box... and immediately click out... the angle changes to a new odd ball angle.
Hmmm I can't seem to duplicate this, as I can input 45 into the box and it changes the angle to 45 fine. No issues left clicking out or using the buttons. Anyone else having an issue?

Lars wrote:but DC wont let me Ctrl+C out of the dialog box either
I can confirm this. How are you typing in 45? i just input "45" without the quotes.
#75949 by joshhuggins
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:53 pm
I don't think MOV is supported and there is a 3MB or so file size limit for post attachments. I usually toss it up on my website or upload to Youtube and then post it using the bbcode for a Youtube video. Here is an example where ZXRfnIfFYFI is the videos's ID.
Code: Select all[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRfnIfFYFI[/youtube]