Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#79306 by 2mackids
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:37 am
Hello,

I'm having a problem w/ how the wall fill is behaving. On the working drawings I have a client who wants to show a zig-zag line in the center of the wall for graphic reasons pertaining to the permitting process in his area. We have a 6" wall w/ the zig-zag right in the middle, and the fill across the whole wall. The problem comes w/ the PDF files in that only the wall fill shows up, not the wall outlines or zig-zag. Is there a way to move the wall fill "to the back"?
#79307 by joshhuggins
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:25 pm
Can you post screen shots of your printer menu, your pen table, and the Line Settings and 2D Cavity Settings tabs from the Wall Type Manager so we can see what settings you are using? I tested it here and they are ordering correctly so I am guessing it might be something to do with your printed output and how your pen table is setup but we need more info.