Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#80758 by sjohnoz
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:02 pm
Hi All
I recently upgraded to Windows 10 after years running DataCad on Windows 7.
I now notice when moving the cursor to draw a line, the line "blinks" until the action is completed.
Is there a setting to overcome this annoying instability.
Help would be most welcome.
Regards Steve J
#80763 by joshhuggins
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:53 pm
I have had this for years, I have just got used to it. Compared to my original post, it very sporadic in how it behaves. If I do not have anything "attached" to my cursor like doing a Move, Drag then the horizontal line is stable but the vertical line flickers. If I have something "attached" to my cursor, depending what it is, it can make the whole thing flicker worse or have almost no flicker what so ever. And it's not a flicker due to complexity of the entities being re-drawn as it can do it randomly with a series of simple entities. The video in my original post shows this was on Windows 7 looking at the Title Bar of the window, so it's probably a display or driver issue vs a Window version issue, but who knows?